Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Quick Bite

Mangia Mangia
1617 North Kings Highway
Cherry Hill, NJ 08043

On Wednesday I had to go out to lunch because I had stayed at my cousin’s house in Collingswood, NJ after staying out late at Amada on Tuesday. I went with the guys from work to a local Italian place called Mangia Mangia. They have a great lunch special everyday during the week that is convenient for people trying to save a buck or just looking for a good cheap meal. Everything they have is pretty reasonably priced, but the lunch special of half a sandwich with fries and a drink for 5.99 is a pretty tough bargain to argue against.

I decided to order the half a meatball parmigiana sandwich with fries. I was very satisfied with my choice after I ate it. The bread was super crunchy because the whole sandwich had clearly been put into the oven to toast it up. The sauce and cheese were perfect compliments to the rich and flavorful meatballs that they covered. The fries were pretty good as well. I like fries in almost any fashion, but these fries were very well done. They weren’t extremely crispy, but they were almost to the point of being burnt. However, they were not burnt, and they were cooked to the perfect temperature and doneness.

Anyone looking for cheap, well done Italian food should go to Mangia Mangia and order the lunch special. The pizza there is also very delicious and you can watch them make your whole meal because the kitchen is wide open. If you are ever in the Cherry Hill, NJ neighborhood and looking for a cheap and satisfying meal, give Mangia Mangia a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers