Monday, August 13, 2012

BOGO Pizza...


Treno
233 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ 08108

My friends from work decided to go out one night after work for pizza and beers. We went to Treno in Westmont because they offer buy one get one free Napoleon-style pizzas on Wednesday nights. My buddy had been raving about the place, so I was pretty excited to try it out. He is in love with all of the servers because they were all pretty good looking, so he was in heaven the entire time. They also have a pretty decent beer selection. 



We went with a group of about 10 guys, but only about 6 of us ate, so we ordered 4 pizzas and some beers, and we had a great time. I was pretty hungry, and I don’t eat pizza very often, so I was super excited for the pizzas to come out. The pizzas we ordered were the pancetta pizza topped with hot peppers, spinach, pancetta and fresh mozzarella; the prosciutto pizza topped with arugula, lemon juice, fontina cheese, and pecorino Romano; the house made sausage pizza topped with broccoli rabe, hot peppers, garlic and ricotta; and the special pizza of the day with barbeque sauce, sausage, spinach and fresh mozzarella. 



The pizzas were all very well done. The salty meats paired well with the fresh greens on each of the pies. I don’t think any of them with the exception of the Special had any sauce on it, and I have to say I didn’t miss it. The ingredients were so fresh and tasty, that the ingredients really spoke for themselves and made up for the lack of sauces. The crispy crunch of the crust was simply blissful.

I would go back to Treno in a minute for more pizza, or anything that they offer on their menu. I already told my girlfriend we have to go there because I know she will love it. You will all love it too, so go try it and let me know what you think! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers