Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Visiting the Coast...



Coastline
1240 Brace Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

I went out on a Friday in the fall to a place in Cherry Hill with some coworkers of mine to celebrate one of their birthdays. I hadn’t been to Coastline since I started working at my job over two years ago. I was pretty excited to go back because they have a large menu with some good options on it. It’s a huge place. They have a large salad bar, a nice bar, and tons of seating area for customers. They told us that they had two funerals coming in and most of the restaurant was reserved, but they hooked us up with a booth and we all sat down.



I perused the menu for a bit before landing on my choice of the ancho chicken quesadilla. It sounded pretty tasty and didn’t sound too heavy, which was good because I knew I was going out to dinner later. We sat back and had some laughs while we waited for our food to come out. When it arrived at the table it looked and smelled phenomenal. The tortillas were super crispy on the outside and seemed to be a whole-wheat tortilla. The chicken was cooked nicely, and was enveloped in a sea of ancho flavor. The cheese was ooey-gooey, and the peppers and onions dispersed throughout were tasty little flavor additions. It was a really fantastic quesadilla. Dipping it into the sour cream and salsa was just another wonderful addition to its flavor. 



They served a small plate of steak fries with the quesadilla as well. There was a perfect amount of fries on the plate, which was nice because I didn’t want to eat very many of them. The fries had a nice crispy crunch to them, while still steaming hot and moist on the inside.

Two and a half pints for Coastline. Coastline is a cool little place to go grab lunch in Cherry Hill. They have something for everyone, and they do pretty well in terms of execution. Give it a try if you are in the area and let me know what you think! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers