Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You Won't Believe This One...

PB and U
163 East Lancaster Avenue
Wayne, PA 19807

I had one of the most interesting experiences of my food journey. My girlfriend wanted to take me to a place near where she lives in Bryn Mawr that she had been to with her friend, and thought I would love. It was an incredibly unique restaurant based around the theme of peanuts and peanut butter! I knew that I would love it, and when we arrived my feelings were confirmed.

The whole eating area has tables in the shape of peanuts and the walls are filled with peanut decorations. I decided to order sliders, that way I could try three different sandwiches. I ordered the peanut butter, bacon, banana, and honey slider; the peanut butter, nutella, fluff, and m&m’s slider; and the peanut butter, bacon, cheddar and pickle slider. The restaurant also offers make your own varieties, and many different options to choose from ranging from peanut butter pizza to peanut butter fondue!



I was in such a crazy feeling mood because I simply had no idea what to expect from these sandwiches. When the food finally came out, I was blown away. Each and every bite of each particular slider was incredible. Who knew that peanut butter mixed really well with anything other than jelly?

I loved the sweet and savory aspect of the two sliders that had both sweet and salty elements. I love sweet and salty contrasts, which is probably why I cannot have just a sweet snack or just a salty snack, I have to have a bit of both. Bacon and peanut butter…AMAZING! The same goes for peanut butter and pickles with cheese! I dare any of you to try this place and tell me I am not right. I guess you need to be a peanut butter fan in order to do so, but do it if you can!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers