Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ruby Ruby Ruby...

Ruby Tuesday
1294 Millersville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
http://www.rubytuesday.com/

Ruby Tuesday used to be at the bottom of my list of places to eat for a long time. It was not until I went to Lancaster and the client took us out to lunch that I changed my opinion. They have completely revamped their menu in recent years, and it is much more appealing than it used to be. They used to mess up even the easiest things on the menu. That was the problem that I had with the chain. I am happy to say that they have changed their ways and the restaurant for the better.

They offer a white bean chicken chili as part of a combination that sounded very delicious so I ordered it and the buffalo chicken sliders. I wanted to try to keep it a bit lighter because dinner was going to be steak again.

When the chili came out I was very impressed. The chili was very good! It had nice chunks of chicken, big tender white beans, and a delicious broth that tasted as every good chili should. It was the perfect amount of spice and flavor.

The buffalo chicken sliders came out pretty great too. I am a spicy food junkie, so I wish that they were spicier, but the flavor was there. The chicken was crispy, the sauce was wonderful, and the rolls that they were served on were rich and scrumptious.

Ruby Tuesday’s has cleaned up their act and their business in a great way. I am looking forward to going back sometime soon to give some more of the new items on the menu a try as well. If you get back there before me, drop me a line and let me know how it was!! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers