Thursday, September 20, 2012

Noodle Bliss...


P.F. Chang’s
500 Route 73 South
Marlton, NJ 08053

A couple months ago I was out at a client for a few days with someone I work for in Marlton, and he left the choice of a lunch place up to me for the day. I hadn’t had Chinese in a while, so I suggested P.F. Chang’s in the Promenade shopping center, and he agreed. 

It had been some time since I had been to a P.F. Chang’s and I had never been to this particular one, so I was pretty excited about it. As I browsed over the menu, I came across a dish that I was familiar with, but that I had not noticed on the menu before. It might have been there, but I hadn’t experienced the amazingness that is Dan Dan noodles since I went to Han Dynasty. I had to order them, so I did, and waited with great anticipation to find out how good they were.



I was pretty hungry by the time the noodles came out, and I was very impressed with how delicious they were. While not as good as the ones that I had in Philly, they were pretty darn tasty. These ones were a bit different because they had more meat on top and they were served with julienned cucumbers mixed in as well. I really enjoyed the addition of the cucumbers because it added freshness and an element of texture that really complimented the dish nicely. I ate every last noodle, cucumber and piece of chicken in the bowl and I was completely satisfied afterwards.

I really enjoyed my visit to P.F. Chang’s, and I will definitely be going back again sometime soon to get myself some more Dan Dan Noodles. You would be wise to do the same! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers