Monday, February 2, 2015

Good Wings and Cheap Beers...



Jug Handle Inn
1018 Forklanding Road
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

I lived in Jersey for the first 25 years of my life, and its really hard to believe with the number of times that I passed the Jug Handle Inn, that I had never had the wings that a lot of people claimed were the best in the area. I met a few friends here the one night during the week. I had always heard about the wings, but had never had the pleasure of trying them for myself. That all changed on this visit. 




We ordered 5 dollar pitchers of Miller Lite, which is very cheap in my opinion. We also ordered some appetizers and wings for everyone to share. I like my wings to have some heat, but no one else we were with really did, so I ordered my own bunch of 10, and everyone else ordered their own. We also split the fried pepper jack cheese balls, buffalo chicken pazotti bites and onion rings.



The wings were some of the best I have had in quite some time. They were crispy as all hell and slathered in whichever sauce you ordered. Also, the wings were amazingly meaty. A lot of times when you get wings, there is little to no meat on them, but that is not the case here. I devoured them all.



The rest of the appetizers were delicious too. Fried pepperjack cheese balls were on point, and the horseradish dipping sauce they came with was a nice touch. I loved the pazotti bites as well. They were little pizza bites that had a really nice exterior and molten lava hot filling inside. I thought the onions rings were spot on. They were crispy as can be and the breading stuck to the onion perfectly allowing you to take bites without the breading falling off or apart.

Three pints for the Jug Handle Inn. The price point is awesome, and the place was packed. They have it down to a science at the Jug Handle Inn. It really is worth a visit. I know I will be back to get my wing fix. Let me know what you think! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers