Wednesday, December 26, 2012

No Gambling on the Beef...



Charlie Palmer Steakhouse
3960 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89119

While I was on vacation with my buddy in Las Vegas for a few days in April, we decided
to try to eat as cheaply as possible while we there, but we wanted to go out to one nice dinner while we there so we didn’t miss out on the culinary Mecca that Las Vegas has become. We decided to have dinner at the Charlie Palmer Steakhouse in the Four Seasons Hotel. We had been drinking all day, so drinks at dinner weren’t really necessary, and we just sat back and enjoyed our delicious meal.



They started us out with a delicious bread basket, and then I ordered the duo of Hawaiian tuna for an appetizer. It was absolutely phenomenal. The tuna was incredibly flavorful, and the pickled radishes added a nice bit of acidity to the tender tuna. The freshness of the fish was unparalleled.



My buddy and I both agreed that the steaks that we ordered were of the tenderest variety that we have ever tasted. It was mondo flavorful and it was peppery and delicious. The crust of peppercorns was the perfect accompaniment to the meat. It was cooked perfectly medium rare and accompanied by a mound of freshly pickled onions. The acidity cut through the richness of the meat and I devoured the steak with gusto. 



Charlie Palmer definitely gets a three pint rating in my book. The food was delicious and the service was spot on. The only thing really holding it back in my opinion was the price point. It was pretty expensive for us, but I know that the prices at steakhouses are generally pretty high. The food was very good, but not to point that I felt the prices were justified. Also, since we didn't get to try drinks I can't really review that portion of their service.


I would go back to Charlie Palmer Steakhouse in a heartbeat. They offered very delicious steaks and the service was pretty fantastic. Now having been there, I know that I can go to his places in other cities and be in for a great meal. If you get a chance to try it you should! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers