Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lots and Lots to Choose From...



Buffets at Imperial Palace and Harrah’s
3645 and 3475 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109




When my buddy and I were out in Vegas for a few days, we ate at a few of the buffets included in the Harrah’s Hotel chain. They offer a great deal; you can eat at any of their 7 buffets in different hotels for 24 straight hours, for only $50. It’s a great deal, and the buffets in Vegas are really pretty good. We happened to hit the buffets at both the Imperial Palace and Harrah’s on that particular day, and there were some major highlights to both.



At the Imperial Palace buffet, I indulged in an omelet, some pizza, and some ice cream. The omelet was really tasty, but I was quite full when I finished it, and I can never pass up pizza so I grabbed a slice. No meal is ever complete without something sweet, so I also grabbed a bowl of soft serve ice cream.



At the Harrah’s Buffet, I grabbed a plate of Chinese food, and then some awesome seafood. They had king crab legs at a buffet. That is crazy! The Chinese food was really tasty as well. The noodles and rice were flavorful and tender. I really enjoyed everything that they had to offer, and wish that I had been hungrier. Surprisingly, I think all of the drinking that we had been doing while were there killed my appetite and I didn’t get to eat nearly as much as I wanted to. 



The quality of the food is pretty good at these buffets, but at the end of the day they are still just buffets. I would give them 2 pints for the quality of the food. The buffets are the way to go while you are in Vegas. It’s the most affordable option that you will find, especially with the option that the Harrah’s brand hotels offers to eat in any of their 7 buffets for 24 straight hours for only $50. Las Vegas is a food Mecca, and all kinds of things are being done there in everything from fine dining to buffets. Check out any of the 7 buffets offered in this deal while in Vegas and you will not be disappointed! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers