Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sweetness All Around...

Scoop Deville
1734 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103

My girlfriend is a sweets lover, and she has converted me into one as well. She had been raving about an ice cream shop in Rittenhouse Square that she had been to a few times with different people. I was pretty excited when we decided to go one night. When we walked in I was pretty enticed by the way they had it decorated and all of the house made candy that I saw in the glass cases. We walked up to the counter and I was immediately perplexed because there were so many options to choose from. 



 I decided on the Nutty Buddy, but there were about 20 different things that I was choosing between. The whole menu is spectacular! It was chocolate ice cream with pretzels and peanut butter. It was blended to absolute perfection! Each and every bite was a little crunchy, sweet, salty, and delicious. I finished the ice cream in a flash and was almost enticed to go in and get another!



Three and a half pints for Scoop Deville because of their massive selection, delicious execution, and all around fun atmosphere. I will definitely be making frequent visits to Scoop Deville, although maybe not as often as I would have had my girlfriend not moved further away from it. You should get out and try it whenever you get the chance! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers