Monday, November 25, 2013

Pour Me What Ya Got...



The Pour House
124 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ 08108

I went out with my friend and former coworker a while back and her boyfriend to a place in Westmont called the Pour House. I was pretty excited to go because I hadn’t ever really eaten there before, and I know how good their beer selection is. My friend and I both love food and beer, so it was the perfect place for us to catch up. 



We grabbed a few brews while we decided on what to order. I was craving a burger, but I went a little off the beaten path and ordered the lamb burger, topped with a Mediterranean tomato salad and served with French fries. I was a little disappointed that the burger wasn’t served with feta cheese on it as well or maybe some tzatziki sauce on it, but the lamb was so delicious that it almost didn’t matter. The bun was perfect for the burger as well. Light and fluffy, but still had enough strength to hold up to the juicy burger and tomatoes that topped it. As always, the beer selection at the Pour House was vast and varied. We ordered quite a few rounds and shared some good laughs. 

 

Two pints for the Pour House. The beer selection alone is enough to give them a very good rating, and a solid effort in terms of their menu and execution of the food also contribute to a pretty good rating here. There are definitely some improvements that can be made on the food, but overall it is pretty tasty. The atmosphere is great, and I really enjoy hanging out there. I will definitely be back, and you should check it out as soon as you get the chance! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers