Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Celebration Breakfast...




Market Street Café
701 Front Street
Celebration, FL 34747

My family has a house a few exits away from Celebration in Kissimmee, and we frequent the Market Street Café when we visit. I hadnt been down to the house in about 5 years, but I took my fiance down with me, and her parents drove up from Miami to spend a few days with us. On Saturday morning when we woke up, we drove to Celebration so I could show them all one of the places we enjoy.



I hadnt ever been there for breakfast before, but I knew they had killer milkshakes and burgers. I was pretty pleasantly surprised with their offerings for breakfast. Sure it had a lot of your traditional diner classics, but it had inventive spins on a lot of other dishes as well. I decided on the smoked salmon and bagel platter for myself to split with my lady while she got the spinach Benedict. Service was a little slow, but I have had very good service here in the past, so it's a little uneven. 



I love that my platter came with capers and onions to go with the smoked salmon and cream cheese. My only complaint was that the bagel wasn't toasted. Had it been, this would have been heaven on a plate. The combination of bites from the onion and brininess of the capers contrasting against the smoke of the salmon and the richness of the cream cheese was a bangin bite.



The spinach Benedict was good as well. It came with sliced tomatoes on the side. I think they could have used a bit more spinach on there, but that's just my opinion. The English muffin was fantastic. This was no Thomas', but it was amazing. It had the perfect amount of chew and crunchiness.




Three and a half pints for the Market Place Café. This place is a great spot for all kinds of different meals. Great breakfast, great burgers and milkshakes, they really do it all. Its affordable, in a great location, and just a fun atmosphere. Its a must visit when I am in the Orlando area and it should be for you too! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers