Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Craft Beer and Club Sandwiches...



Buckalew’s LBI
101 North Bay Avenue
Beach Haven, NJ 08008

I come here all the time on the weekends during the summer. Its my favorite bar on this side of the island, mostly because the bartenders arent a-holes and theres never a cover to get in. Getting gouged 5 bucks for a Budlight on top of paying 15 -25 bucks to get in to some of the others in the area is just awful. 



The beer list here is always rotating and they have some really nice craft selections. Sometimes they have a problem changing the taps, but when they are all on, it really is a great selection. The food is solid too. Last time I ate there, I had the Buckalews club and it was bangin. It came with oven roasted turkey and ham instead of lunchmeat and it was stuck in between some great bread. Its huge! I have heard the sushi is awesome too, but I havent tried it yet. They always have sports on the tvs so it makes for a great place to watch any games you are looking for too. 



Good people, good food, good drinks, its always a good time at Bucks! Be aware that they close earlier than a lot of other bars on the island. Theres no telling when it might be, but once the lights come on, sometime between 12 and 1, finish up and hit the road. Go for a great beer or the barrel aged bourbon! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers