Sunday, November 27, 2011

Food on the Corner...

The Corner Bakery
2 Coulter Avenue
Ardmore, PA 19003

A few weekends ago my girlfriend and I went out to the Corner Bakery in Ardmore on our way to Philadelphia to move her in to her new apartment. If you do not know what The Corner Bakery is, it is simply a bakery/breakfast place in Ardmore, located on the corner of two streets, hence The Corner Bakery. There are multiple locations in this area, but I happened to visit this location on said day. It is a quaint little coffee shop that has tons to choose from, and everyone can find something that they like there.

I ordered an iced coffee and a chicken-apple sausage, egg and cheese sandwich. Both were good, but they were nothing to write home about. I actually enjoyed the chicken apple sausage more than I thought I would. The overall sandwich was good, but it could have been improved if they had used less butter on the panini press when they grilled it. 




The iced coffee was alright, but I would much rather get one from WaWa or Dunkin Donuts. It just did not taste very strong. It tasted quite watered down to me.

The Corner Bakery isn’t going to wow you with anything that they have on their menu, but they will offer solid food choices for quick breakfasts, and a relaxing atmosphere to hang out in. My girlfriend enjoys studying there while she enjoys their delicious chai lattes. Go ahead and give it a try if you are in the area! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers