Thursday, January 19, 2012

Not Your Traditional Cheesesteak...

Donkey’s Too
7 Tomlinson Mill Road
Medford, NJ 08055

My cousin’s fiancé and I were coming back from playing a round of golf and were looking for something quick to eat. I decided to take him to Donkey’s Too in Medford for a nontraditional cheese steak and some fries. I find it a little difficult to call the sandwiches at Donkey’s cheese steaks because they are served on round poppy seed Kaiser rolls, so I don’t refer to them as that, but that’s what they are called at Donkey’s.



That being said, that little name dispute doesn’t prevent the sandwiches they serve from tasting delicious. The cheese steak flavor is there completely through and through. The whiz is just as good as a cheesesteak that you get in Philly, as is the meat. I love the caramelized onions that they added on top as well. The poppyseed roll is a really nice addition to the sandwich, but it definitely prevents it from being a cheese steak in my opinion. The fries that they have there are super duper crunchy, and they have a really nice seasoning on them. They stay really hot the entire time that you are enjoying your meal.



Donkey’s is a really cool little shop on the Medford/Marlton border. You should definitely check it out if you are looking for a quick meal that is really delicious. Get out there and give it a try! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers