Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Surprising Pies...



Town Spa Pizza
1119 MA-38 
Stoughton, MA 02072

This place was a gem. My brother went to college right down the road from here at Stonehill College and after his graduation, we went there for a nice lunch. My brother raved about the pizza, so I knew what I was going to do. He suggested a pizza, with charred crust, buffalo sauce, buffalo chicken, jalapeños and bacon. Yessir! I also ordered a Sam Adams brick red ale, one of the best beers I had ever had but that you can only get in the Boston vicinity. It was just as good as I remembered it be. It’s a very tasty beer, medium bodied and just enough alcohol kick. It’s a very drinkable beer.



The pizza came out in fantastic fashion. I had already downed one beer as was working on my second when the pies came out. It's smelled incredibly delicious and it was. The crust was superiorly crunchy and just a bit buttery. The pizza was en fuego! The heat from the jalapeños and buffalo sauce were welcome, but enough to make my nose start running. The chicken and the bacon combination was amazing. The chicken was definitely fiery from the hot sauce, and the bacon provided a really great crunch and an extra bit of salt as well. I never thought the pizza would be that good here, but it really was. I also tried my fiance's Hawaiian pizza and it was just as awesome! The sweet and salty tang of the pineapple and ham was pure bliss when combined with the crunch of the crust.





Three and a half pints for Town Spa Pizza. This place was a real treat and it was huge. It was definitely a nice place around Easton and worth a visit if you are ever in the area. I will go back time and time again if I find myself in the area. Let me know what you think! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers