Monday, July 18, 2011

Philly Sports Best

Chickie’s and Pete’s
Wells Fargo Center
Philadelphia, PA 19148

I love to go to Philadelphia Flyers games, and when it comes time for the NHL playoffs, I will not miss a game. My family has had season tickets for 30 years, and I go to every game that I can. While at a game a few weeks ago, my buddy and I got there early enough that we wanted to grab some food before the game started, so we headed into the AT&T Pavilion and got some Chickie’s and Pete’s. I ordered my usual at Chickie’s and Pete’s, which is an order of buffalo chicken tenders and crab fries.



For those of you that do not know what crab fries are, they are fries seasoned with old bay and other seasonings. They come in a bucket, and they are usually served with a side of melted cheese to dip them in. The buffalo tenders are fried, and they are served with a side of buffalo sauce. Both items are extremely delicious, but they are definitely not the healthiest option available.

The food from Chickie’s and Pete’s is much better when you actually go to the restaurants outside of the Philadelphia sports arenas, but the food is still good nonetheless. If you have never had crab fries before, I would recommend that you try them some time. They are very unique and delicious and I am positive that you will love them. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers