Monday, August 15, 2011

Affordable Italian Eats in Marlton

Franco’s
65 East Route 70
Marlton, NJ 08053

Apparently after writing this review, Franco's had a fire and was completely burned down. However, after looking at their facebook page, they have plans in the work to remodel and rebuild, so you will still be able to get great italian food in Marlton. Check out their facebook page for more updates.


A few weeks ago I had to go out to a client in Marlton, New Jersey for three days, so naturally we went out to eat for lunch every day. Now I live close to Marlton, but I really do not know too many lunch places to eat at. However my boss on the job lives right there, so he knew exactly where to take us for lunch every day. The first day he decided to take us to Franco’s, a place that I did not even know was there.

The menu at Franco’s was huge! As is the situation in a lot of Italian restaurants, they offer so many kinds of pasta, pizza, and sandwiches, that the menu becomes a bit overwhelming at times. I have been trying to eat as healthy as a I can when I go out to eat lately because I have been doing P90x, so I decided on the chicken sandwich with balsamic vinegar, provolone cheese, and tomatoes.

The sandwich was very well done. The bread was crunchy, and the filling of the sandwich was hot the entire time I ate it. I hate when sandwiches go cold halfway through eating my meal, but I did not have that problem at Franco’s. The chicken was grilled perfectly, the cheese was melted all the way through, and the tomatoes and balsamic vinegar rounded out the flavor perfectly in this sandwich.

Franco’s is definitely worth a visit if you know where it is or are in the mood for good food at a reasonable price. It is easy to access, right of Route 70 in Marlton, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a little variety. As I said before the menu is so big that I am sure that anyone who goes can find something to their liking. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers