Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall Preview

Hey everybody,

I hope you have all enjoyed your summers. I did for the most part, if it wasnt for the CPA exam studying. However as we switch gears into my favorite season of the year, I wanted to update you all on a few things. I have 30 or more reviews written that I will be posting over the following weeks. They include restaurants from Jersey to Miami, Philly to Puerto Rico. I wish I wasn't so far behind, but I have been busy, and the CPA studying is really killing my free time, so I apologize for that.

On another note, I will be going to Buddakan based on your answers to the poll question asked a few months ago. I am not sure when, but I will be going in the fall sometime because you all voted for it! Speaking of the fall, here's a little preview of what to expect from my fall reviews:

Bindi - Indian (closing September 24th, so go try it now!)

Union Trust - Steakhouse

Barbuzzo - Mediterranean

Casona - Cuban

Amada - Spanish Tapas

Triumph Brewery - Brew Pub

Devon Seafood - Seafood

Monk's Cafe - Belgian

I will also periodically be posting about things like my first from scratch baking experience, and other cooking adventures I take on along the way. Any feedback, praise or criticism you want to give me will be greatly appreciated as I continue along my blogging journey! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers