Sunday, August 21, 2011

The "Champpion" of Good Bar Food

Chammp’s
25 Route 73 South
Marlton, NJ 08053

On the final day of field work for me a few weeks ago, it was my choice of where we should eat, and since Redstone was out of the question, I decided on one of my favorite places to eat in Marlton; Chammp’s.

I have been to Chammp’s quite a few times over the years, and I am almost always very satisfied. This particular time would be no different. I decided on ordering the firehouse burger with their fantastically delicious waffle fries. As I have mentioned before, I am a sucker for anything spicy, and that carries over to burgers as well. I appreciate all types of burgers, but a spicy burger is what can really make a lasting impression on me.



This burger was amazing. The charred crust was perfect, the exact amount of grilled flavor that I look for in a burger, and the spicy pepper medley on top was the real kicker. I added my usual additions of mustard and ketchup, and the perfection was complete. Each bite was full of delicious flavor and the heat was dispersed nicely throughout the entire burger.

The waffle fries at Chammp’s are famous. They are so incredibly delicious that any time you say the name Chammp’s around people they will bring up the waffle fries. I always make up a little sauce concoction to dip them in, but they do not really even need it. They are crunchy, salty, and screaming with fried potato goodness.

Chammp’s is a must visit for anyone that gets the chance. They have great barbeque items, including the burgers, but they also have all different kinds of delicious treats. The draft beer selection is stellar as well, so it’s a great venue to go out and have a few drinks at as well. Give it a shot and then give me a shout and let me know what it was like! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers