Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Yet Another Fantastic Italian Spot

Ragazzi
44 Route 70 East
Marlton, NJ 08053

On Tuesday of the week that I was out at a client, my friend from work got to choose the place we ate at, and he chose Ragazzi. It is another Italian joint in Marlton, owned by the same people that own Franco’s. I was happy that I did not have to be paying for my meals, so I did not really care where we ate! Haha.

Ragazzi was as good if not better than Franco’s. I had a bowl of chicken pastini and a half of a roast pork sandwich. It was an interesting experience for me because the chicken pastini was completely different than the chicken pastini I had had just a few days earlier. This chicken pastini was a clear broth and the pasta was quite different as well. In this particular pastini, the pasta was a small pearled pasta as opposed to a full pasta like in the previous chicken pastini that I had had. However it was still extremely good and I sopped up each and every bit of the delicious soup and broth.



The roast pork sandwich was not the best I have ever had (I think I am ruined forever because no where will ever be as good as DiNic’s) but it was still a pretty good roast pork sandwich. It could have been made better by the addition of long hots or some greens, but the pork itself was quite delicious and the cheese was melted and gooey, the perfect way for it to be.



I am really glad my boss showed me some of these places because they are the type of places that you will just drive on by if you do not know that they are there. I drive around the area that they are in and I would have never known that they were there. Ragazzi would definitely be worthy of my recommendation for all of you readers out there, so get out there, try it, and let me know what you think! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers