Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Say Yes to This Flavor

Barry’s Do Me a Flavor
309 Centre Street
Beach Haven, NJ 08008

My family has had a summer home in Beach Haven since I was about 5 years old. One of my favorite places to catch a quick bite is Barry’s Do Me a Flavor. I have been going there with my uncle for years because we love the food. This particular time I took my girlfriend so that I could show her how good it is.



They offer tons of great specials which change daily, and they really kill it on the ice cream. It was late when we got to the restaurant, so I ordered a little less food than I would have normally. I ordered a teriyaki chicken sandwich, and my girlfriend ordered a mushroom and swiss burger with fries.




I tasted her sandwich as well as mine, and both were phenomenally done. My teriyaki chicken was salty and delicious, and the Kaiser roll that it was served on was super fresh and fantastic. We of course needed a little sweet treat after dinner, so I had a small cone of café macchiato ice cream, and it was simply superb!

Barry’s really does everything extremely well. They have great sandwiches, salads, pizzas, and ice cream, as well as offer a great environment to dine in. Indoor dining and outdoor dining are great options to have, especially during the summer months in Long Beach Island. Definitely hit Barry’s if you are in Long Beach Island area. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers