Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Delicious Lunch Special...

Michaelangelo’s
304 Kresson Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

My friend and I at work have been looking to try some new places when we go out to lunch on Fridays, since our normal lunch spot Nagoya closed. One of the places that I was looking forward to trying for a while based on the recommendations of other coworkers was a place called Michaelangelo's on Kings Highway. I walked in with an idea in my mind of what I was going to get, but that all changed when I read the specials board. They were offering a veal cutlet Panini for lunch, so couldn’t pass that up. 



The restaurant had a really cool feel to it. The walls were painted with murals of the Italian landscape, making it feel very homey and comforting like Italian cuisine usually makes you feel. My coworker couldn’t resist ordering the special either. Our sandwiches came out pretty quick, and I immediately dug in.

The bread was ultra crunchy from the toasting that it got in the Panini press. The veal cutlets also maintained their crunch in the middle of the sandwich, which is always a plus in my book. They also were incredibly tender, as good veal cutlets should be. The ham and cheese that topped the cutlets was a really nice addition as well. Accompanying the Panini was the perfect amount of fries… making it a really fantastic meal in my opinion.

 
Three pints for Michaelangelo's. A great menu, combined with good, speedy service is what wins them points in my book. I will definitely be making a return trip to Michaelangelo's sometime soon. I really enjoyed the sandwich I had, and I have only heard great things about their pizza and other items, so I will definitely be trying some of them. Give it a try if you are in the area and looking for a good meal! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers