Thursday, December 29, 2011

Italian Lunch Special...

Brio
901 Haddonfield Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

A couple of weeks ago it was time for my quarterly mentor lunch, so it was obviously left up to me as I have been deemed the “restaurant blogger extraordinaire” by my mentor. We decided on going to Brio Tuscan Grille in Cherry Hill. They had a special going on this particular day and I decided to get it. It was a Caesar salad followed up by a sausage, pepperoni, and ricotta flatbread. 



The salad was really well done. I had heard some inconsistent things about Brio, so I was pleasantly surprised to find out that a lot of them were not true. The portions are of pretty good size, and the food was pretty tasty. The dressing was zesty and creamy in each bite, and the croutons were a nice addition of crunch. 



The flatbread was really on the money. It was crunchy on the bottom, and the toppings all melded together perfectly on top. The spiciness of the meats was perfect. The only thing that I think could have been improved was the amount of cheese on top. There was a decent amount of cheese on it, but not enough to counteract the spice of the meats. 



I would definitely go back to Brio. I really enjoyed my meal there, and I think that the prices were pretty fair for what you get. Head out and try Brio if you get a chance and I promise it will be worth it. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers