Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Simple Yet Delicious...

Pat’s Pizza Family Restaurant
2298 Chapel Avenue
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

One day a few weeks ago it was really nice outside, so my coworkers and I headed over to Pat’s Pizza Family Restaurant in Cherry Hill to enjoy a good lunch and some sunshine. I had been to Pat’s once before, but I had brought my lunch that day, so I was pretty interested to try out there food this time.

The menu looked pretty standard for a pizzeria/sandwich shop, and I decided on the buffalo chicken cheesesteak. I love buffalo chicken cheesesteaks, and I remember being very hungry on this particular day, so I was extremely pleased when the sandwich came out. It was huge!



The sandwich was stuffed to capacity with large chunks of chicken slathered in a rich and creamy buffalo and blue cheese sauce mixture. It was incredibly velvety in texture, and the taste was quite fantastic. I don’t usually like blue cheese on my buffalo chicken cheesesteaks, but this blue cheese was more of a sauce than chunks of blue cheese, so it actually meshed perfectly together with the buffalo sauce. I devoured the entire thing because it was so darn good!

Pat’s has a nice menu, with a little bit of everything for people to choose from. I know there are plenty of them around the area, and I am not sure if they are a national chain or not, but if you see one around, give it a try! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers