Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winter Restaurant Preview...

I hope everyone out there following this blog is having a great holiday season. I know I am super excited for Christmas this year, even more so than normal because I get to spend it with my eleven month old niece and nephew. After that, it won't be long until I am in full tax season mode. I am going to do my best to be much better about posting blog entries more often this year than I was last year. I have finally caught up on my blogs now, and have been writing entries as I go rather than backtracking. I will continue to post these catch up entries as we go along, but one they are all posted I wanted to give you all a preview of what is to come.

Fogo de Chao- Brazilian Steakhouse

Triumph Brewery - New American Pub Fare

Buddakkan - Modern Asian...because you voted for it!

C19 - Italian...formerly Cichitterria 19

Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Steak House

Spasso's Italian Grill - Italian

Zeppoli - Italian

Amis - Italian

These are just a few of the places that I am planning on visiting over the course of the winter. Hopefully they can keep me nice and warm and also keep me and my girlfriend sane while working our 70 hour work weeks. I will also be making a few posts about cooking which will include making cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving, making brownies and soup for Christmas, and some others I have not yet decided upon. If you have any input on where you want me to go just let me know and I will do my best to try it!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I am a food lover living in Philadelphia.

Followers